A PRESIDENTIAL WELCOME // BLOG NEWS

It’s that time of year again! Summer has started to draw to a close, A-Level results have been announced, and your reading lists have been put on Portal (well, mine have, at any rate).
Firstly, on behalf of the rest of the committee, I’d like to welcome all the incoming Freshers to the University of Nottingham. I envy all of you; I’ve had the best two years of my life at university and I would love to have it all to look forward to again.
I also want to welcome everyone back to the Fashion Society – the committee and myself have lined up some amazing events for the upcoming year, including cocktail socials, a trip to London, a trip to Clothes Show Live and of course, our annual fashion show. 
Our annual trip to Paris is also bigger and better than ever before; travelling to the iconic city during Fashion Week, the long weekend also includes a trip to the Paris Fashion Museum, a bar crawl and a variety of optional extras.
Memberships for existing members will expire on August 31st, so remember to renew them ASAP so you don’t miss out of any of the exciting opportunities we’ve got planned for this year.
We can’t wait to see you all at our Welcome Fair!

Fashion Love! 
Kim – President xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment